Reply to comment


Only if you give up your citizenship of being from USA! .

You can retire there and become{ resident!}

But not citizen of phils/ {Only Resident!!!!}

 How ever! any medicare will be lost.

USA will not allow medical services from medicare there!

 It is same with  S.S  disability as well> You will loose medicare coverage / but not monthly check.

You will get direct deposite to USA bank and use ATM for any use you may need, or of course credit cards & debit// have heard not to trust "any" phils bank!

Medical will be out of pocket expense or find a "Medical provider personal insurance" & make sure they will be accepted by medical service provider and that the company you choose for coverage will pay within area of Phil's


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.