Reply to comment


Hi Gil, If you are not married to a Filipina, you will have to return to the local immigration office in Cebu every 2 months for a painless extension.  If you are married to a Filipina, then when you enter the country you will get 12 months and you will not need to make the painless trips to the local immigration office.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.