Reply to comment

the longest is

the longest is husband usually stays there for about 2weeks and the immigration officers know that but they still give him a year to stay..if you want to stay longer, just go to other country for like a week or two then go back to the philippines to get another year of visa.. it is better coz if you pay the extension fee, its more expensive than airfare going to another country.. but you can check the immigration site of the philippines for more infos..


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.