Reply to comment

Jim, It's been 9 years


It's been 9 years since I used one.  Can't even remember their name now.  But, there are many on line.  Just check their track record and only pay a flat fee for their work, and only part up front and the rest upon completion.  It should be a US attorney.  You don't need a Philippine attorney.  That would just confuse the issue.  Since you're already married in the Phil, you'll need a K-3 or a CR1 Visa.  It shouldn't be too expensive, but be prepared for lots of paperwork, especially in the Philippines, and much frustration with those government agencies.

Here's a couple attorneys and agencies I found on line to help you get the visa.  But, you should do your own research.

Good luck, and stay in touch.



The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.